- Blender or food processor
(can be used for food again, just a messy clean-up - best to have a "papermaking" one if you do this fairly often).
- Sink or water-tight tub (Rubbermaid® storage tubs work well, and can be used to store papermaking supplies when done).
- Papermaking screen and deckle (can be found at craft stores or I've even seen them at Walmart®).
- Sponge (any clean sponge will do - no cleaning chemicals or detergents, these may caus paper to deteriorate)
- Styrofoam sheets - cut or break into sizes a few inches larger in each direction than your screen (can be found at home building and supply stores. *Note: If you find a "damaged" one, ask for a discount, you'll be cutting it up anyway.)
"Pulverize" one or any combination of the above (I) in a blender, and pour into a water tight sink or "tub" (see supply list)